- 18" x 24" sign panels with black F23SLIDE frame.
- 3/4-inch angle iron steel, 30-inches tall and powder coated black.
- Includes a a top handle for easier handling.
- A Durable A-Frame at an Economy Price!
- All Plastic Sign Frame
- Attractive and strong, no rust, no splinters, no maintenance
- Molded handle for easy portability
- Built-In Stabilizing and Weigh Down Brace
- Holds two 18" x 24" sign panels.
- Hinges can hold the rider on top
Aluminum - 0.040Part # 1824ALU040F1200W - 10.456
Poly - 0.100Part # 1824POL100F1200W - 9.6826
The gold standard for sign panels nationwide. Baked on enamel glossy finish guaranteed never to rust. Lightweight and yet rigid. Perfect for hanging signs at your most prominent properties. .040 Aluminum is like 24 gauge steel, and is as thick as 1 dime. Our .063 Aluminum is like 20 gauge steel, and is as thick as a nickel. However in both cases, unlike steel, Aluminum won't rust. Guaranteed for five years against rusting, chalking or breaking.
This popular economic plastic material is .100 thick (i.e. about the thickness of 1 quarter and 1 nickel), extremely durable, and performs well in all weather conditions. Ink adhesion is excellent! Polyethylene signs should last 3 years in most conditions. Polyethylene, due to its natural properties, will "bow", sometimes being more apparent on darker sign panels and/or imprints, and as material ages. If this situation may cause you concern, it might be best to consider using an alternative material. Oakley Signs & Graphics will not be responsible to replace any poly material that bows.